3 Basics for Political Programs and Economic Ideas
The system of economy4mankind fulfills all 3 basics of political programs:
- It solves the adressed problems.
- It is realizable (short-termed and in a simple way).
- It has a majority appeal to voters.
- Programs that don’t solve the adressed problems in a sufficient way are useless. Those that create new or larger problems are even more useless.
- Programs that are just demands you cannot realize are useless.
- Programs that are not attractive for the majority of voters will never become reality. So they are useless.