The EBS consits of these modules that can work together or stand alone:
- the “Market Balance System” (MBS, against poverty, unemployment and low salaries)
- the “Budget Balance System” (BBS, for financing public budgets without any taxes and debts)
- the “Financial Markets Balance System” (FMBS, for financial markets without any speculations at stock exchanges)
- the “Tax Saving Basic Income” (TSBI, the only basic income that is high and financeable).
Moreover, it has options:
- Anti inflation companies (AIC) – 2 major companies in each branch, owed by the public, that can control the price level of their branches
- Wealth Limitations – a wealth tax of 100% beyond a tax free fortune of 30 million $ per person