The most modern alternative economic system

modernstes bestes alternatives wirtschaftssystem

 

What are the characteristics of the best economic system? It has to benefit all people. Otherwise, the systemic wealth flow from lower and middle class to the upper class (more precisely, from consumers to capital owners) continues until the system crashes. The world urgently needs an alternative economic and political system. The only question is: Which one?

economy4mankind offers a problem-solving and viable alternative economic system with majority appeal. It is the most advanced economic system because it does not just fine-tune controls that have not worked in the past. We offer completely new solutions.

Any attempt of communism inevitably fails. Capitalism fails more slowly, but also inevitably through its mechanisms of redistribution from consumers to capital owners. Unless you’re taming capitalism – and that’s exactly what we are able to do.

A market economy that is smartly designed is the best way to transform the egoism of individuals into wealth for all. Our solution “Economic Balance System” (EBS) transforms the self-interest of individuals into a common benefit for society. The key is to provide the right incentives.

With the EBS, we are able to achieve a balance between nature, mankind, democracy and the economy that has been impossible so far. Markets work almost always and everywhere – but mostly in the wrong way and with bad results today. We incite the markets to serve the interests of the people, nature and democracy, e.g. having enough well-paid employees in the sales market becomes a prerequisite for doing successful business.

This creates a win-win-win situation between entrepreneurs, the state and employees (or retirees and basic income recipients, resp.). All three of them win – instead of fighting each other as today.

This is the alternative for those who want a change towards the best possible future. The catch: It’s not too simple and sounds too good to be true.

Automation and artificial intelligence

Every economic system has to fail if doesn’t solve the root causes of unemployment and low wages:

  1. Cost reductions for maximising profits
  2. Automation, robots, software, artificial intelligence
  3. Eternal increase of productivity
  4. Global competition for the lowest wages, the highest profits and the highest productivity
  5. Mismatch between employer’s demands and the capabilities of humans

With the „Labor market Balance System“ we are able to eliminate these root causes.

Unemployemt by automation

„Humans need not apply“

Economy

Reagonomics: "We told them the wealth would trickle down" LoL

 

At present, nature, mankind and democracy are treated as inferior to the economic system.
It’s a philosophical question whether it should stay that way. Neoliberals, governments and mass media see no need for a change.

We represent a different approach: The economic should benefit all people. Mankind and democracy must not be inferior to the market it’s lobbyists. Nature must not be exploited as if there were no tomorrow.

We are able to achieve that in a quite easy way using the economic balance system (EBS).

No matter if powerful people refuse this change: We have the power of votes to achieve this goal peacefully.

Nature

capitalism environment pollution

 

The planet is constantly looted for profits.

  • Air, soil and water are being polluted to avoid costs.
  • To maximise profits from energy during 3 generations, nuclear waste is deposited that impacts 30000 generations.
  • Fracking for profits pollutes ground water.
  • There is no shortage of food. Starving is caused by a shortage of money to buy food.
  • Wild animals become eradicated to make money.
  • Farm animals live in hell for low meat prices.
  • Rain forests and haunts for wild animals are destroyed to make room for soy and palm oil.

The root cause for all these behaviors are economic incentives. economy4mankind is able to end all this in a new way with the EBS.

Mankind

gap between poor and rich

 

No More Poverty, High Incomes for Everyone

According to the world bank, three out of four humans worldwide have less than $3.13 per day to make a living. The wealthiest 1% owns more than than the remaining 99% of mankind. More than 50.000 people die from poverty – every day. According to official (beautified) governmental statistics, more than 500 million people are unemployed. The current economic system causes further inequality bewtween the rich and th poor.

The economy becomes more and more efficient, needing less people. People have to compete with machines, computers, robots and algorithms. During the next 30 years, up to 60% of jobs are expected to be automated, leaving people without incomes.

Most people do jobs they hate just because they need a job to earn money. Most families are under pressure by the economic system. The overwhelming majority of people has to submit to a miserable labor market with a hopeless future. With the

No More Poverty, High Incomes for Everyone

According to the world bank, three out of four humans worldwide have less than $3.13 per day to make a living. The wealthiest 1% owns more than than the remaining 99% of mankind. More than 50.000 people die from poverty – every day. According to official (beautified) governmental statistics, more than 500 million people are unemployed. The current economic system causes further inequality bewtween the rich and th poor.

The economy becomes more and more efficient, needing less people. People have to compete with machines, computers, robots and algorithms. During the next 30 years, up to 60% of jobs are expected to be automated, leaving people without incomes.

Most people do jobs they hate just because they need a job to earn money. Most families are under pressure by the economic system. The overwhelming majority of people has to submit to a miserable labor market with a hopeless future. With the EBS, economy4mankind is able to give a huge raise to the 99%.

Democracy

demokratie alternativen

 

Democracy is dead. Killed by money and corruption. In almost every country corporations and superrich people buy the decision makers in governments and parliaments. The difference between countries like the USA, Germany, France, England etc. and banana republics is just gradual.

Germany’s head of government, Angela Merkel, confessed: „We will find ways to shape the parliament’s participation in a way that is compliant to the markets, so that the markets get the signals they demand.“ In other words: Governments represent the interests of the richest people. Moreover, Angela Merkel said: „We don’t have any answers to the really urgent questions.“

Thus, we need a different political system that interprets representative democrycy in a new way: Representatives in parliaments who in fact represent the will of the people.